The analysis and processing of earthquake emergency remote sensing involves many fields.
To meet the emergent requirements, the seismic emergency remote sensing analysis and treatment system designed by Institution of Earthquake Prediction, China's Earthquake Administration has projected six major steps and four different abstraction patterns for extraction of earthquake information. The main steps are as follows.
（1）To begin the seismic emergency remote sensing system.
According to the seismic parameters, the system will estimate the seismic field distribution, degree ,range and loss of the disaster. It will automatically form a proposal to capture the disaster remote sensing image rapidly. Based on the system spatial database ,it can quickly complete the background of remote sensing image, disaster zone map, Terrain Landscape map, estimation of earthquake intensity distribution map, remote sensing data acquisition, range map of the earthquake-stricken and other thematic maps.
(2) To capture the remote sensing data of stricken areas.
The system can capture the remote sensing datas of earthquake-stricken area in an orderly way by a quick access to remote sensing data acquisition departments. It can also provide the range, type, spatial resolution for remote sensing data acquisition departments quickly.
(3) To prepare for the remote sensing interpretation data.
In order to increase the speed and accuracy of the interpretation of remote sensing information, the system will supply various information based on the system built-in data, including geology, administrative division, population, social economic data and remote sensing information with high resolution of the earthquake-stricken area before the earthquake, while it is arranging and waiting for the remote sensing data acquisition. Then it will digitalize the information and input the information in a required format.
(4) To extract the seismic disaster information.
After the acquisition of remote sensing images, the system will move to the step of seismic disaster information extraction quickly. To fully assist the seismic emergency response, four different work patterns are designed for the seismic disaster information acquisition.
Mode one: Quick display of seismic disaster pattern.
Once the remote sensing images enter the system database, they will be displayed in the Commanding Center of Earthquake Emergency through the web environment of the system, working as a reference to the commander. At the same time, the geometric correction will be given to the remote sensing images (if necessary). Several thematic maps are formed by adding all kinds of geographic information to the revised images. By the WebGIS technologies, they will be viewed by the Commanding Center of Earthquake Emergency, working as a decision basis.
Mode two: Rough extraction model of earthquake disaster emergency.
In the computer assisted interactive seismic rapid extraction, we can also place information according to the image samples and experience parameters for earthquake damage extraction so as to obtain experience of disaster and degree distribution, serious disasters, disaster loss types and forms are estimated, and it also provides the basis for the emergency rescue command decision.
Mode three: Extraction model of earthquake disaster emergency.
Based on the rough extraction model for earthquake disaster emergency, assisted by GIS technique, computer automatic categorization and computer-assisted interactive interpretation are combined to improve the amount and precision of the identification of the disasters , in order to find the seriously damaged sites and buildings and to provide decision basis for the earthquake emergency assistance, the placement of victims and the reconstruction of earthquke areas.
Mode four: Detailed extraction model of seismic damage.
With the combination of interactive interpretation and automatic classification technology, the system will make comprehensive extraction of disaster damage to provide decision-making basis for the affected people resettlement and reconstruction, and it provides services for the earthquake disaster loss assessment and scientific research. This work model can be carried out on the basis of the emergency period, combined with the field investigation of earthquake emergency period and the scientific investigation after the emergency period, and it is not limited by time.
(5) Earthquake damage assessment. On the basis of the extraction of remote sensing damage, the system can carry out quantitative analysis of damage distribution, and provide the basis for seismic division; Combined with the disaster population, and social economic data, it will carry out the loss assessment of earthquake damage information extraction based on remote sensing, and provide reference for earthquake loss assessment. On the basis of mode two to mode four, the work of this stage can be carried out. The earthquake damage and loss assessment results for different stages and precision can be provided in the process of earthquake emergency, recovery and reconstruction.
(6) To release the remote sensing earthquake information. According to the different stages of remote sensing data and analysis results, the system will conduct the thematic map production, graphic processing and analysis report. Based on Web/WebGIS,the large format printing output,rapid atlas production and remote sensing seismic information service will be provided.
Comment list ( 0 )