Login   |      Register
English    中文


Children's blood type calculator

Category: Daily

%
%
%
%

Children's blood type calculator (This calculator is for your reference only, please use it with caution!)

Blood type genetic basis:

Genetically, the blood group gene has two alleles, each allele type A, B or O, A and B are dominant, and O is recessive. Therefore, the allele A allele Ø binding is also A type, BO is AA is A type, B type, BB is B type, object oriented is O type, AB is AB type.

If both parents have type A blood, then the allele may be AA or AO, so the chance of the allele is 75%, and the allele O chance is 25%, both parents.

So the chance of the OO allele is 25% × 25% = 6.25%,

The allele AA is 75% × 75% = 56.25%,

The allele AO is 75% × 25% = 18.75%,

The OA of the allele is 25% x 75% = 18.75%.

Because AA, AO and OA are type A blood, OO is type O blood, so their children have a 6.25% chance of type O blood, and a 93.75% chance is blood type A.

+/ - is called prothrombin, with dominant, and - for recessive.

So if both parents are - and the children are always - otherwise the child may + or -.

Blood type compatibility----------------------------------------------------

◊ Red blood cell(RBC): Donor blood type
A+ A- B+ B- AB+ AB- O+ O-

受赠人血型

A+ X X X X
A- X X X X X X
B+ X X X X
B- X X X X X X
AB+
AB- X X X X
O+ X X X X X X
O- X X X X X X X


◊ 等离子: 捐赠者血型
A B AB O
受赠人血型
A X X
B X X
AB X X X
O

Usage example

Maternal blood type: O +

Father's blood type: B +

Click "Calculate" to output the result.

A chance: 0%

Type B opportunity: 75%

AB-type opportunities: 0%

O-type opportunity: 25%

Child RH factor: +

 

    Sign in for comments!

Comment list ( 0 )